Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will paying a mortgage on time for a year improve credit?

I want to refinance my mortgage after a year. I don't have the best of credit and am working to pay off my credit card debt. My fiance told me not to stress too much, that if I pay my mortgage on time for a year that will go a long way to help my credit. Is this true? I am budgeting but still don't think I'll have all of my credit card debt paid by the time I want to refi.Will paying a mortgage on time for a year improve credit?
My husband and I had a real tough couple of years and had some credit problems. We are doing better but our scores were real low. We got our first mortgage back in October and his score has already gone up 75 points! And mine 50! So even at 6 months it gets better!!Will paying a mortgage on time for a year improve credit?
Small steps like paying your bills on time and using only part of the credit available to you. Also use your credit cards for making small payments regularly, so that it is reflected in your credit record. More tips available at http://www.acreditlibrary.com/buildcredi鈥?/a>
Pay your mortgage and credit card bills on time every month. That will really help.
yes, it will help...

No comments:

Post a Comment