Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WhatMiami,Fl banks deal in reverse mortgages?

I want a respectable,honest bank that is backed by HECMWhatMiami,Fl banks deal in reverse mortgages?
The following page shows a list of the top reverse mortgage lenders in the Coral Gables-Miami area:





http://www.reverse-mortgage-information.org/reverse-mortgage-Coral%20Gables.php





The following directory lists contact information for Florida reverse mortgage lenders:





http://lender.reverse-mortgage-information.org/Category/Florida/





I'm not associated with Wells Fargo, but they are the leading HECM reverse mortgage lender in Miami and throughout the country.WhatMiami,Fl banks deal in reverse mortgages?
I can get you a reverse mortgage...


I will give you more details if you send me your full scenario to my e-mail





fnfssandoval@yahoo.com
I handle reverse mortgages in FL


Shoot me over a email and I can help you


15yrs experience . licensed Realtor and mortgage broker

No comments:

Post a Comment