Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where can I ge $36000 mortgage loan to buy a foreclosed condo?

I was approved for a $70000 FHA fixed rate loan but it will not work for this property because it's not hud approved. Where can I get a loan for this small amount? Will the interest rate be higher? How much will I have to pay down?Where can I ge $36000 mortgage loan to buy a foreclosed condo?
Assuming you have acceptable credit I would start with the bank that owns the foreclosure. Make your offer subject to financing and if the seller won't, you will still have the opportunity to shop around for financing.





realtor.sailorWhere can I ge $36000 mortgage loan to buy a foreclosed condo?
all of those questions depend on your credit. call a bank.





Eat Funyuns.
  • mask work
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment