Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I get my mortgage from adjustable to fixed, especiaa\lly when I'm having a hard time paying current .?

I'm currently having a hard time paying current mortgage and my credit score has gone down since I bought my house.How do I get my mortgage from adjustable to fixed, especiaa\lly when I'm having a hard time paying current .?
Wah, take a number.How do I get my mortgage from adjustable to fixed, especiaa\lly when I'm having a hard time paying current .?
TALK to your lender and find out what your options are. Ask about loan modification and refinancing, and talk to more than one person there. The fact that you are having a difficult time paying current mortgage and that your credit score has declined since buying are Strong Negative factors making it more difficult for you to work something out. Check out these websites, and beware of the many scammers out there, these are legitmate. There is the new government program, too. But if YOU aren't willing to make good financial decisions, no one can save you from yourself.





www.hud.gov


www.homefreeusa.org
call up your mortgage company and tell them you are having a hard time paying your mortgage and they will see if you are qualified for a rate modification and that should help your payments to go down so you can manage. i did that and it works out for me.
call your bank. Tell them your problem. If they aren't receptive hang up and dial them again until you get someone who can help you.





Other than that, sometimes they wait for you to go into default before they will help you by fixing your mortgage rate.
If your bank won't convert the mortgage to fixed rate. ( B of A did convert two of mine ), then you will have to refinance the loan with a new mortgage company.





Good Luck
You can get help from the Federal Housing Administration or FHA. They can switch your mortgage to a fixed-rate term. You can visit their website http://fha.gov or check out http://mortgages-for-everyone.com
Try getting an FHA Secure loan.
you have to get a new mortgage.../
  • mask work
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment