Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Relocating and need advice on moving to Puyallup, Gig Harbor. Any bank mortgage referrals?

I am relocating to the Pierce County area and or outskirts for a job promotion and looking to move to Gig Harbor or Puyallup because mostly I have heard the schools are pretty good. I would like some pro鈥檚 and cons about best places to live and why.


Also, if anyone recommends an honest realtor, bank to get a good loan, especially with the economy the way it is I would really appreciate it. Thanks!


Relocating and need advice on moving to Puyallup, Gig Harbor. Any bank mortgage referrals?
are you in washington state? if so, washington mutual is giving away money right now.Relocating and need advice on moving to Puyallup, Gig Harbor. Any bank mortgage referrals?
Best bet, go to a national mortgage lender i.e., Wells Fargo, MetLife Home Loan, no, I don't work for either one, I did not want to sound self serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment