Thursday, July 29, 2010

It has been 10 months since my house was sold. I want to buy a house now but tyhe lates from my last mortgage?

I had some lates due to pay decrease on my last mortgage, how do i get approved for a new mortgage?It has been 10 months since my house was sold. I want to buy a house now but tyhe lates from my last mortgage?
You should apply at a good bank and see what they say.





If you did not pay your loan off when you sold expect to not be buying anything else until the evidence of your reliability no longer shows up on your credit report.





That will be around 2014-2016It has been 10 months since my house was sold. I want to buy a house now but tyhe lates from my last mortgage?
You usually have to wait at least about 12 months, though some banks won't lend until you have 36 months of records showing no late mortgage payments.
u did not indicate if you sold the house or it was foreclosed on.





if in doubt, visit any mortgage


broker or bank that claims to


make home loans.





your late pays will stay on your credit for 5-7 yrs.
  • coupons
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment