Thursday, July 29, 2010

If a person is under house arrest?How do they make money to pay their mortgage?

If a person was to be under house arrest.How do they make any money to pay their bills? Their mortgage? and buy groceries? I understand they wear a bracelet. Is the prisoner supported through Tax Dollars and their bills are paid? I was wondering how it works.If a person is under house arrest?How do they make money to pay their mortgage?
That's their problem.





They should have thought of that before committing the crime.If a person is under house arrest?How do they make money to pay their mortgage?
I am currently on house for a very violent crime and I鈥檓 legally not allowed to work for 14 months. I worked as a truck driver and was making $85,000 a year (85 thousand). The government is required to pay me the same amount I filed my taxes for last year using your tax money. I live in a $500,000 house, so my mortgage is a lot, plus I鈥檝e got dozens of bills and 2 kids to pay child support to.





I don鈥檛 really mind being on house arrest, because the government is basically paying me to be on vacation. What happened is I got in a fight with a meter maid who ticked my car with a $12 fine, and I slammed his head into the concrete and knocked out some of his teeth. In return, your taxes are paying for my 14 month vacation. So I guess I should say thanks for this new computer you just bought me.
The bracelet is turned off so the person can go to work and turned back on when he returns home. Most states don't place working people on house arrest, they normally get some type of community supervision so they can work. Most of the one's placed on house arrest don't have a job and that is the way to keep tabs on them.
It aint easy. My brother was under house arrest for 18 months and had to sell marijuana from his kitchen to his neighbors just to make ends meet. He finally got a permit from the judge to go back to his job at the factory though by then he was laid off finally was busted again and now is back in the can.
you can get permission to be at your job for a certain amount of time and then you better be back home when they tell ya to or you goin back to jail. If not then you better have a very good verifiable by a relaible source why you werent.
People on house arrest are sometimes allowed to leave their house..they need special permission from their Parole Officer.





I'm sure the courts dont mind if people on house arrest work, but they probably have to check in many times during the day.
They either make arrangements, or do the time in the clink. They aren't forced to do house arrest, it's a benefit they don't have to take.
Usually, when a person is under house arrest, they are allowed to go straight to work %26amp; then straight home.
eTrade.
WORK FROM HOME
  • lash liner
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment